Location: Beer Liberation Park (aka our front lawn) at our Production Facility in Elk Rapids (211 Industrial Park Drive)
Saturday August 7th from 4 pm to 9pm
- We’re going to have grill master Chuck Diesel slinging SBC Beef (yup, fed with our very own spent grain) and maybe a few other food vendors
- Yard toss aka Crut’s Corn Hole
- Two new Rocking Boat Booths pouring all kinds of new and old SBC creations from our most recent batches to vintage beers we’ve stowed away
- Retail Beer and merchandise. Grab a t-shirt, tap handle or cold six pack on your way out
- Brewery tours with purchase of pint glass (3 tours available)
- DJ Huma-Fi and Master Dog Farm – scratchin some dank tunage
- $2.00 – 8 oz. pours in biodegradable cups (purchased with SBC wooden nickles!)
- Yacking it up with the SBC Crew!
- ID and wristband at the gate
- Picnic tables and porta potties for restin’ and digestin’
- Bring your suit and hit the beach across the street and head for the fireworks at 9:00
Note: the SBC brew crew will be sporting the boat booths in the ER parade Sat morning….
The Blue Pelican, Central Lake MI
November 9, 2010
more information to come….
Team Huma will be riding the Ore to Shore in Marquette Michigan on August 14th. Come cheer the team on in beautiful upper Michigan. And don’t forget that you can have your own Team Huma Bike Jersey at our Store.
Join us again this year at the Traverse City Microbrew & Music Festival Aug 27th & 28th
It will be held again at the historic front lawn at the Village at Grand Traverse Commons in Traverse City, Mi.
Friday: All ages
2 -Day: $50
Find tickets online at Porter House Productions or at North Peak, Kilkenny’s, Oryanna, GT Resort and Spa and Zamar Guitar
The 2nd Annual
Suds On The Shore Festival
will take place on Saturday,
August 21, 2010 Ludington City Park, Ludington MI
noon to 6pm
Tickets Information: $25 in advance, $30 at the gate, Ticket includes: entry, 8 tokens and a souvenir mug.
Two of Michigan’s finest home grown musicians team up for a night of unforgettable original music reflective of the amazing state they hail from.
“…sounds like a hangover, a road trip and a wobbly, broken heart all at once… glowing Americana.” – Caught in the Carousel
Valentiger leans on the time-tested melodies of bygone days, unearthing and reinventing the sounds of the 60s while drawing heavily from contemporary ideals and experiences. The energy of both old and new provides for albums that are rich in homespun warmth, as well as a live show that moves effortlessly from airy rock and roll, to harmony rich folk-rock, to subdued alt-country.
At Short’s, we work hard to bring you the best beers the state of Michigan has to offer. At the end of the day, we’re also trying to stay active and keep ourselves in tip top shape. Thanks to our friends at No Boundaries, the Short’s Health and Wellness team will soon be fitted with super kick butt Jamis bikes. Check out No Boundaries in Boyne City, and tell them Short’s sent you.
Pauly’s Brew-B-Q Throwdown State Championship
This is a Kansas City Barbeque Society sanctioned event, the beer barn featuring five Craft Brewers:
Arcadia Ales, Shorts Brewing Company, Founders Brewing, Schmohz Brewery, Great Lakes Brewing Co
12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Beer Barn & Music Reath Barn
BBQ Food Vendors
For a limited time, get your Short’s To Short’s 2010 Tee Shirt’s from our super awesome Short’s Online Store. Perhaps you were one of the many paddlers, volunteers, spectators or maybe you just want a super awesome comfy tee shirt to proudly support your favorite local brewery. Head here now and get yours while supplies still last. Medium and Large sizes only, sorry petite friends.