Monthly: April 2010
State of the Paddle Address: Greetings Short’s 2 Short’s Paddler! First off I want to say thanks for joining me on this adventure; I look forward to meeting all of you (if that’s possible). We spent a lot of time organizing theRead More
We’re stating to sell out of our Imperial Beers of 2007. While we still have some of the 750 ML bottles left for sale, these are currently sold out:
Peaches and Cream
Black Cherry Porter
Stop by the pub in Bellaire and get the rest while you can! Continue reading
Short’s Brewing Co. in Bellaire
Now hiring kitchen staff, experience a plus.
FT/PT Positions available
Must have a positive work attitude and an ability to work well with others in a fast paced, customer oriented environment.
Please pick up an application in person at 121 N. Bridge St. Belllaire, MI 49615 or email us your resume to employment [at] shortsbrewing [dot] com.
No phone calls accepted for this position please! Continue reading
UPDATE: Please note that some details of the S2S 2010 have changed. Okay, this year’s pre paddle went pretty well. Everyone was in the water by 8:20 a.m. The morning was really cold and eventually warmed up around 11:00 am to 40-ish,Read More
HOLIE BAJEEZUS! Short’s is six years old! Come join us in celebrating six years of beer liberation and the power of the smallness. We’ve been hard at it and continue to beat the odds. So come venture off the beaten path and take advantage of a special menu, special brews and special folks in a special place!
121 N. Bridge Street – Bellaire Mi.
Come early and do the Short’s To Short’s paddle the day before.
Details of the Anniversary Party are below:
Short’s Brewing Company 2010 Anniversary party Details. Happy 6th!
May 1st doors open at 3:00pm
Beers on Tap:
- Key Lime Pie
- Caramel Apple
- Black Belgian IPA
- Pistachio Cream Ale
- Ale La Reverend (1 keg)
- Black Licorice Lager (2010 batch from ER)
- Golden Rule
- Nicie Spicie
- Bourbon Barrel Sustenance
- Sustenance Black Beer
- Anniversary Ale (double wheat wine with blood orange, green peppercorns and super hopped)
- The Curl (till it runs out)
- New Mission Pale Ale
- Mystery Stout
- Uber Goober
- Turtle Stout
- Passion Brew
- Holistic Healing
- Huma Lupa Licious
- Locals Light
Kegs we’ll be rotating through:
- Plum Rye Bock
- Hangin’ Frank
- Stellar Ale
- Nathan Bates 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Sam Corbin and Jen Sygit 6:00 – 7:30
- Reggie Smith and the After Party 8:00 – 11:00
- Chorizo Tacos with black beans, corn, lettuce tomatoes and cheddar cheese, served with tortilla chips and a side of cilantro lime sour cream
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap with bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and a blue cheese spread served with kettle chips and a pickle
- Pesto Cucumber Salad with kalamata olives, red onion, carrots and feta wrapped in tomato herb tortilla with hummus and spinach
- Tomato Blue Cheese Soup
- Pizza by the slice – Pepperoni and cheese
This year we’ll be setting up another brewers booth featuring SBC’s Brewstaff. They’ll be pouring 2007 Imperial Beers (ginger in the Rye & Carob Stout) , 2009 Bourbon Barrel Sustenance, Smoked Apple Ale and other Continue reading
Alright Short’s Fans! As you’ll recall, we announced that we’re going to have our 2nd Annual Short’s to Shorts Paddle to celebrate our 6th Year Anniversary Party coming up on May 1st, 2010. The 2010 Short’s 2 Short’s Paddle is the day beforeRead More