Celebrate American Craft Beer Week with Short’s Brewing Company! We’ll be celebrating all week long with a barrel aged beer tapping on Monday, Antrim 25 Tuesday, Trivia Night on Wednesday, Sip, Paint, Smile on Thursday, live music from The Appleseed Collective on Friday and Paddlebots on Saturday, and we’re wrapping it up with a Beer Yoga session on Sunday. Join us for a great week of celebrating craft beer throughout America and in Northern Michigan!
Schedule of Events:
- Barrel Aged Beer Tapping @ 11:00 am
- Antrim 25 Tuesday – 25% off food and beer at the pub for residents of Antrim County!
- Trivia Night @ 7:00 pm – Who doesn’t love trivia and beer? Gather your team and join us for the monthly trivia night at the pub! We’ll have a variety of categories to test your knowledge and winners will receive a Short’s gift card.
- Paint, Sip, Smile @ 6:30 pm
- Paint with a local artist as you are guided through your own paint on wood masterpiece; all experience levels welcome. Create a memory of art with Paint Sip Smile while enjoying the evening at Short’s Brewing.
- *The cost of registration covers supplies, instruction and 1 pour. It is recommended to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start time for check-in and seat selection.
Friday: Live music by The Appleseed Collective
Saturday: Live music by Paddlebots
- Beer Yoga @ 9:30 am
- We’re combining two of our favorite things – YOGA and BEER! Join us for a 90 minute yoga session with professional instruction from Sarah Daniels and Aleece Balchik, and finish up with a delicious craft brew! For the full experience, $15 covers your yoga and beer. Not looking for beer? $10 is the price for your yoga session. Please bring your own mat. Namaste and Cheers!