- This event has passed.
Pub Event: Octoberfest
September 24, 2022
It’s almost that time of year folks, Octoberfest is right around the corner! This is a festival originating in Munich, Germany, which is held over a two-week period and ending on the first Sunday in October. The festival started on October 12, 1810, in celebration of the marriage of the crown prince of Bavaria, who later became King Louis I, to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen!
In normal Short’s fashion, we’ve added our own special twist! We will have delicious features, such as:
- Cheddar Ale Soup~ Served with soft pretzel. $7.50
- Sweet and Sour Brat Soup~ Tomato and cabbage based with brats, garnished with sour cream. $7.50
- Bratwurst Sandwich~ Bratwurst, sauerkraut, tomato jam, and Swiss cheese on a pretzel bun. $13.00
- Michigan/German Pizza ~Cherry bratwurst, bacon, sauerkraut, red onion, dried cherries, bleu cheese and white sauce. $15/29
- German Potato Salad~ $3
Octoberfest wouldn’t be complete without great beer! Come check out our draft features:
- Noble Chaos ~ A traditional Marzen lager with a subtle hop bouquet and toasted caramel malt flavors
- Saufer ~ a Marzen lager with just a touch of sweetness up front, Säufer has a light body with subtle malt and biscuit flavor