Scroll to the bottom of this page to make reservations
- Guests will be only be allowed in the pub when they are dining, and are asked to remain home if they are, or have recently been sick
- Guests will be required to wear a mask, unless they are at their table eating and drinking
- Reservations only—Guests will be required to book online (see below for details)
- QR Codes will be visible on-premise and take guests to an online menu
- No waiting areas—Guests encouraged to wait in vehicles or go for a walk while waiting for a text notification that their table is ready
- Limit party sizes to groups of 10 or less
- Take out window will remain open for growler fills, packaged product, and to go orders
- Expanded take out menu options for large groups
- Food and beverage delivery available for Bellaire addresses
- Curbside pick up available in designated spots behind the pub
- Condiment caddies will be replaced with single serve salt, pepper, parmesan, and red pepper flakes—available upon request
- *Some menu items are subject to change based on supply availability
- New Hours
- Sun-Thur 11am-9pm
- Friday & Saturday 11am-10pm
- Moving to all single-use menus or laminated menus that are sanitized between guests
- Dining room capacity has been reduced to less than 50%
- At least 6 feet between each table
- X’s on the floor will indicate 6 foot separation
- Removal of barstools, pool table, and gaming areas
- Installation of plexiglass guards at the host stand and North bars
- Each shift will have a designated cleaner to clean and sanitize work surfaces, shared surfaces, and bathrooms CONSTANTLY. This will go above and beyond normal sanitation practices.
Short’s Mart Changes:
- Shoppers will be required to wear a mask
- Short’s Mart will be limited to 4 patrons at a time
- Mart door will be used for Exit Only
- Guests will be asked to not handle the merchandise
- All Short’s Mart merch can be ordered online (see link below)
- Tuesdays from 10am-12pm will be open for vulnerable guests, which currently include people over 60, pregnant women, and those with chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease.
- Staff will be required to wear masks at all times
- All employees are required to stay home if they are sick
- All employees will have their temperature taken and complete the health departments questionnaire before beginning their shift
- Silverware will be rolled using single-use gloves
How can I make reservations?
Reservations are made by calling (231) 498-2300 (X2) or visiting: http://www.shortsbrewing.com/reservations
How do I check in for my table?
Everything will be handled via text! Once you make a reservation, you’ll get a text confirming that. From there, you can check the status of your reservation. Please do not come into the pub until we text you to let you know your table is ready.
Where should I go while I wait for my table?
We recommend either staying in your car, or taking a stroll down main street. If you choose to wait outside the pub, please practice 6’ social distancing and wear a mask. We reserve the right to deny your reservation if you are not adhering to this.
Where can I find a menu?
The menu can be found online, here:
Can I buy merch?
Yes, you can! We will be limiting the number of guests in the mart to no more than 4 at a time and ask that you do not handle any of the merchandise directly. Entrance to the Mart will be permitted thru the main pub entrance. The Mart door will be for exit only. Merch can also still be ordered online and shipped to you directly. To access our online store, go here: https://store.shortsbrewing.com/
Do I have to wear a mask?
Absolutely, 100% yes you do. Once you are seated at your table, and eating and drinking, you are welcome to remove your mask. If you get up from your table, the mask goes back on. This is a legal requirement, not a suggestion. We want to protect our guests and our staff as much as possible. We promise to wear masks for you, please promise to wear masks for us.
What are your hours?
Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am – 10pm
Do you accommodate large groups?
For the health and safety of everyone, groups must be 10 people or less at this time. No groups of over 10 will be allowed into the Pub. If you have a large gathering, we have put together some pretty rad large group food options that you can order for carry-out.