Life is Short’s. And we’ve got a lot to celebrate.
Save the date and join us Saturday, April 30th for Anni Party 18, for a celebration of all things Short’s in our hometown of Bellaire, Michigan.
We’re closing the street and rocking the block with food trucks, live music, and a host of beers and ciders you won’t find anywhere else in the universe. As always, proceeds go towards community development in our region. Get your tickets, and come see the new Mart, party pavilion, and all our smiling faces.
To honor existing ticket holders, we are releasing a super limited number of tickets for sale so get yours quick!
3pm: Pre-party ticket entrance
4pm: General admission ticket entrance
9pm: Anni Party 18 ends
The street in front our our OG brew Pub:
121 N. BRIDGE ST.
BELLAIRE, MI 49615
40+ beers & ciders
Pub Stage—Pre Party
3-4pm The Stick Arounds
4-5:15pm: Charlie Millard
5:30ish: Joe Short Toast
6-7pm: Zed Zeppelin
7:30-9pm: Seth Bernard & Friends
– Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, including babies and toddlers, so come prepared)
– No outside food or beverage
– No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass)bottles of water are OK and we’ll have filling stations to keep you hydrated)
– No illegal substances
– No weapons
– No bad attitudes – Life is Short’s, lets have a good time.
– Smoking allowed in designated area
– Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security.