April 29th, 2017
4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Downtown Bellaire, Michigan
On April 29th, 2017 we’ll be hosting Short’s Anni Party 13irteen. We’re closing the street of downtown Bellaire to celebrate with 30 Short’s brews and Starcut Ciders, local food, two specialty Private Stache bottle releases (Terr Bear, a barrel aged sour Wheat Ale fermented with Northern Michigan raspberries and Bourbon Wizard, a barrel aged Barleywine), and performances by Laith Al-Saadi, May Erlewine & The Motivations, and our first ever Battle of the Bands winner. Once again we are sharing the love and 50% of the profits from Short’s Anni Party 13irteen with the Village of Bellaire Downtown Development Authority to assist with village improvements and beautification. We can’t wait for your help spread the love of good beer (and cider!) made by people who care in Northern Michigan for many years to come. So don’t just sit there, care, care, CARE! April 29th is just over the rainbow!
Choose Your Own Party Adventure!
Three different ticket options to customize your party experience.
- “It Gets You In with Tokens” Ticket – $35 includes entrance to the party and (6) drink tokens
- “It Gets You In!” Ticket – $20 includes entrance to the party
- “Pre-Party!” Tickets SOLD OUT – $25 includes early entrance at 2:30pm, a custom pair of Short’s socks, a 500mL bottle of Bourbon Wizard, and an Anni Party 13irteen poster signed by Joe Short. *You must purchase either an “It Gets You In with Tokens” or “It Gets You In” ticket in addition to a “Pre-Party” ticket in order to be admitted to the festival grounds / pub for the Pre-Party.
Three More Awesomer Bands!
- 4:30-5:30 – Our first ever Battle of the Bands winner!
- 5:30-6:15 – State of the Brewery Address by Joe Short
- 6:30-8:00 – May Erlewine & The Motivations
- 8:30-10:00 – Laith Al-Saadi
Hand Crafted Libations!
We will have three beverage stations outside and the pub bars will be open. Tokens are required for all alcoholic beverage purchases outside and can be purchased ($2.50 each) from Short’s Mart, the Short’s Mart Annex, or our roaming Token Salesmen. There will also be free water stations located around the grounds.
- 8 oz or 6 oz pours (or double your pour for 2 tokens!)
- Short’s beers
- Starcut Ciders
- Plus brand new specialty beverages on draft, made just for the party!
- Specialty Private Stache Beer Release – ONLY available for purchase during online pre-sale (with pick up at the Honey Badger bottle check)
- Terr Bear – barrel aged sour raspberry Wheat Ale fermented with Northern Michigan raspberries
- Bourbon Wizard – barrel aged Barleywine
- Other Beer To Go – Bottled beer will be available for purchase from Short’s Mart and available for pick up from the back of the Honey Badger upon exit (as we do not allow glass containers on site).
- Anniversary Ale 13 bottle release
- Available bottled beer
Locally Crafted Grub!
Local food trucks will have a variety of food available for purchase. The Pub will be open with a limited menu. Food will be available for purchase with cash and credit.
- Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, including babies and toddlers, so come prepared)
- No outside food or beverage
- No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass) bottles of water are OK)
- No illegal substances
- No weapons
- No bad attitudes – the name of the game is caring and sharing!
- Smoking allowed in designated area
- Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security.
For More Information
– Find directions and parking information here.
– Find information about local lodging options and rates here.
– Find information about available shuttles and purchase tickets here.
– Find information about the Pre-Party here.
For questions concerning the Short’s Anni Party 13irteen, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (231) 498-2300, extension: 100