April 28th, 2018
4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Downtown Bellaire, Michigan
It’s that time of year again: Short’s Brewing Company is proud to celebrate another year of loving where we live and what we do with our 14th Anni Party! If you know anything at all about Short’s, you know that we love nothing more than to spread the love, so why would this year be any different? To celebrate this momentous occasion, on April 28th from 4pm – 9pm we will be transforming the streets of Bellaire into an entire block of local love and awesomeness with Short’s brews, Starcut Ciders, live music, and scrumptious local foods. Once again we will be donating revenue from the Anni Party 14 celebration to the Village of Bellaire Downtown Development Authority to assist with improvements and beautification within The Village of Bellaire. We look forward to having your help spreading the love of good beer (and cider!) made by people who care in Northern Michigan for many years to come. So don’t just sit there, start planning your visit to celebrate where we live and what we love! April 28th is just around the corner!
Choose Your Own Party Adventure!
Three different ticket options to customize your party experience.
- “It Gets You In with Tokens” Ticket – $35 includes entrance to the party, a custom Short’s Anni Party 14 reusable cup and (6) drink tokens
- “It Gets You In!” Ticket – $20 includes entrance to the party
- “Pre-Party!” Tickets – $70 includes early entrance at 2:30pm, a custom Anni Party 14 reusable cup, (6) drink tokens, a custom pair of Short’s socks, a bottle of Revels Mondo Private Stache Release 500mL bottle, and an Short’s Anni Party 14 poster signed by Joe Short, and a custom Short’s Brew swag bag to carry all of your new goodies in!
Three More Awesomer Bands!
- 4:00 – 4:45 Our 2nd Battle of the Bands winner
- 5:15 – 5:30 State of the Brewery Address by Joe Short
- 5:30 – 7:00 Lindsay Lou
- 7:30 – 9:00 Steppin In It
- plus Detroit Party Marching Band in the street between sets
Hand Crafted Libations!
We will have 3 beverage stations outside and the pub bars will be open. Tokens are required for all alcoholic beverage purchases outside and can be purchased ($2.50 each) from Short’s Mart, the Short’s Mart Annex, or our roaming Token Salesmen. There will also be free water stations located around the grounds.
- 8oz. or 6 oz. pours (or double your pour for 2 tokens!)
- Starcut Ciders
- Short’s Beers
- Plus brand new specialty beverages on draft, made just for the party!
- Specialty Bottled Beer Release – ONLY available for purchase during online pre-sale (with pick up at the Honey Badger bottle check)
- Revels Mondo (Barrel Aged Sour blend with local cherries) – Private Stache Release 500 mL
- Other Beer To Go – Bottled beer will be available for purchase from Short’s Mart and available for pick up from the back of the Honey Badger upon exit (as we do not allow glass containers on site).
- including Anniversary Ale 6 packs
- Available bottled beer
Locally Crafted Grub!
Local food trucks will have a variety of food available for purchase. The Pub will be open with a limited menu. Food will be available for purchase with cash and credit.
- Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, including babies and toddlers, so come prepared)
- No outside food or beverage
- No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass) bottles of water are OK)
- No illegal substances
- No weapons
- No bad attitudes!
- Smoking allowed in designated area
- Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security.
For More Information
– Find directions and parking information here.
– Find information about local lodging options and rates here.
– Find information about available shuttles and purchase tickets here.
– Find information about the Pre-Party here.
For any questions concerning the Short’s Brewing 14th Anniversary Party please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (231)498-2300, extension: 100