New Date: Saturday, October 17th
It’s a beautiful day in our neighborhood! Come join us for Short’s Brewing Company’s 16th Anniversary Party on Saturday, October 17th! We’re celebrating 16 years of brewing fearlessly creative beers in northern Michigan by transforming downtown Bellaire into an entire block of local love and awesomeness with Short’s brews, Starcut Ciders, Beaches Hard Seltzers, live music, and scrumptious local foods. Check out our awesome neighbors too during the party because Bee Well, Corner Bistro, Hello Vino, and Mammoth Distilling will also have delicious themed drinks for you to enjoy. To share the love, we will once again be donating revenue from the Anni Party 16 celebration to the Village of Bellaire Downtown Development Authority to assist with improvements and beautification within The Village of Bellaire. We look forward to having your help spreading the love of good beer (and cider!) made by people who care in Northern Michigan for many years to come. So don’t just sit there, start planning your visit to celebrate where we live and what we do!
Choose Your Own Party Adventure!
Two different ticket options to customize your party experience.
- Pre-Party! Ticket – $70 includes early entrance at 2:30 pm, (6) drink tokens, a custom Anni 16 reusable cup, a custom Short’s 16 oz. koozie, four 16 oz. cans of Sweet 16 Anni Ale, a Short’s Anni Party 16 poster signed by Joe Short himself, a custom Short’s bottle/can opener, and a Short’s Brew swag bag to carry it all in!
- General Admission Ticket – $35 includes entrance to the party at 4 pm, a custom Short’s Anni Party 16 reusable cup and (6) drink tokens
Three Excellent Bands!
- 4:30 – 5:30 TBD
- 5:30 – 5:45 Toast with Joe Short
- 6:00 – 7:00 TBD
- 7:30 – 9:00 TBD
We will have 3 beverage draft stations with 35 tasty beverage options available outside, 4 theme can-only tents, and the pub bars will be open inside. Tokens are required for all alcoholic beverage purchases outside and can be purchased ($2.50 each) from Short’s Mart, the Short’s Mart Annex, or our roaming Token Salesmen. There will also be free water stations located around the grounds.
- 8oz. pours (or double your pour for 2 tokens!)
- 12 oz. and 16 oz. cans
- Non-alcoholic beverage selections available for purchase with tokens
- Plus brand new specialty beers on draft made just for the party!
- 16 oz. 4-packs of Sweet 16 Anni Ale – limited quantities available for purchase
Other Beer To Go – Canned beer will be available for purchase from Short’s Mart.
Locally Crafted Grub!
Local food trucks will have a variety of food available for purchase. The Pub will be open with a limited menu. Food will be available for purchase with cash and credit.
- Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, including babies and toddlers, so come prepared)
- No outside food or beverage
- No pets
- No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass) bottles of water are OK)
- No illegal substances
- No weapons
- No bad attitudes!
- Smoking allowed in the designated area
- Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security
- While we do not typically offer refunds, in the event of cancellation due to group-size limits, Short’s Brewing Co. will refund purchased tickets in full.
For any questions concerning the Short’s Brewing 16th Anniversary Party please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (231)498-2300, extension: 100