Join us for the 11th annual Short’s Fest to celebrate summer in Elk Rapids at the Short’s Brewing Company Production Facility!
It wouldn’t be summer at Short’s without our favorite party of the season, Short’s Fest! Held in conjunction with Elk Rapids Harbor Days, join us on Saturday, August 8th as we celebrate summer with our 11th annual Short’s Fest. It’s going to be one epic evening of Short’s Brews, Starcut Ciders, Beaches Hard Seltzer, live music, delicious local food trucks, and all of your best beer friends dancing into the night. Doors will be open from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm (limited Pre Party ticket entry at 4:00 pm). Last call will be at 10:30, just in time to enjoy the Harbor Days fireworks display with a beverage in hand!
With performances from 5:30-11:00pm by three fantastic bands (TBD) and a specialty can release, this is one party you won’t want to miss. Short’s Fest WILL sell out in advance. Order your tickets early to secure your spot at the greatest party of the summer!
Two Ticket Options to Celebrate With!
- Short’s Fest General Admission – This ticket includes entry to Short’s Fest and (6) tokens – $35
- Short’s Fest Pre-Party Ticket – All inclusive ticket includes a six-pack of our special cans brewed for the event, a custom Short’s Fest swag bag with a few goodies, (6) tokens, & early entry to the party starting at 4:00 pm! – $70
Libations to Wet Your Whistle!
We will have two draft beverage stations, and have beers, seltzers and ciders pouring from the Pull Barn. Tokens are required for all alcoholic beverages and can be purchased ($2.50 each) from roaming Token Salespeople or at the Short’s Mart tent. There will also be free water stations located around the fest grounds.
- 8 oz. regular or 6 oz. (or double your pour for 2 tokens!)
- Short’s Brews
- Beaches Seltzers
- Starcut Ciders
- New specialty beers on draft, brewed just for the party!
- Short’s Brews
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be available as well
Tasty Awesome Grub!
Food trucks galore, with a variety of food available for purchase. Food will be available for purchase with cash and credit.
Those Darn (But Necessary) Rules
- Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, sorry kiddos & babies!)
- No outside food or beverage
- No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass) bottles of water are OK)
- No illegal substances
- No pets
- No weapons
- No bad attitudes
- Smoking only allowed in gated area
- Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security
- While we do not typically offer refunds, in the event of cancellation due to group-size limits, Short’s Brewing Co. will refund purchased tickets in full.
For any questions concerning Short’s Fest ‘20 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (231)498-2300 x100