Short’s Fest 2017 is SOLD OUT!
August 5th, 5 – 11 pm
Our favorite party of the summer is just around the corner! Grab your summer wear, thirsty friends, and dancing shoes and get ready for our 8th Annual Short’s Fest. Held in conjunction with Elk Rapids Harbor Days, join us on August 5th at our Production Facility in Elk Rapids for an epic evening of Short’s Brews, Starcut Ciders, live music, scrumptious local foods, and hundreds of your closest beer friends! Doors will be open from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm (limited Pre-Party! Tickets available, 4:00 pm entry). Last call will be at 10:30 pm, just in time to share a toast in front of the Harbor Days fireworks!
With performances by our friends Red Herring (Pre-Party only!), Mark Lavengood Band, The Go Rounds, Joe & Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers and a specialty bottle release, She Uses Tangerines, this is one party you don’t want to miss.
Four Major Celebration Bands!
Three Ways to Celebrate With Us!
- It Gets You In With Tokens! Ticket includes (6) tokens – $25
- It Gets You In!! Ticket includes entry with no tokens – $15
- Pre-Party Ticket! This all inclusive ticket includes a 500mL bottle of a brand new Specialty Bottle Release “She Uses Tangerines,” currently for sale at shortsbrewing.com/shortsfest, one (1) pair of custom Short’s Fest shades, (8) tokens, & early entrance to the party at 4:00 pm! – $60
Brand Spankin’ New and Tried & True Libations!
We will have 2 regular beverage stations and 1 gourmet station pouring some of our tastiest beverages. Tokens are required for all alcoholic beverage purchases and can be purchased ($2.50 each) from the Short’s Mart tent or roaming Token Salesmen. There will also be free water stations located around the grounds.
- 8 oz. regular or 6 oz. gourmet pours (or double your pour for 2 tokens!)
- Short’s brews
- Starcut Ciders
- New specialty beers on draft, brewed just for the party!
- Limited Specialty Bottled Beer Release – limited bottles will be available at the party!
- She Uses Tangerines – She Uses Tangerines is a Belgian Strong Ale with tangerines, packaged in 500mL bottles just for Short’s Fest ’17 (4 bottle limit)
Get to Know Your Short’s!
- We will once again be holding tours of our very own bustling brewing facility. Tours start at 5:30pm, and will run every 30 minutes until 9:00 pm. Cost is (2) tokens. First come, first toured.
Tasty Awesome Grub!
Food trucks galore, with a variety of food available for purchase. Food will be available for purchase with cash and credit.
Those Darn (But Necessary) Rules
- Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, sorry kiddos & babies!)
- No outside food or beverage
- No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass) bottles of water are OK)
- No illegal substances
- No pets
- No weapons
- No bad attitudes
- Smoking only allowed in gated festival front area
- Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security
- Sorry, we do not allow refunds (we do allow ticket transfer to a friend through Eventbrite!)
For any questions concerning the Short’s Fest ‘17 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (231) 498-2300 x100