It wouldn’t be summer at Short’s without our favorite party of the season, Short’s Fest! Held in conjunction with Elk Rapids Harbor Days, join us on Saturday, August 3rd as we celebrate summer with our 10th annual Short’s Fest. It’s going to be one epic evening of Short’s Brews, Starcut Ciders, live music, delicious local food trucks, production facility tours, and all of your best beer friends dancing into the night. Doors will be open from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm (limited Pre Party ticket entry at 4:00 pm). Last call will be at 10:30, just in time to enjoy the Harbor Days fireworks display with a beer in hand!
With performances by three fantastic bands (to be announced soon!), a specialty can release of Shortsicle (Tart Ale brewed with strawberry, pineapple, and lactose), this is one party you won’t want to miss. Short’s Fest WILL sell out in advance. Order your tickets early to secure your spot at the greatest party of the summer!
Two Ticket Options to Celebrate With!
- Short’s Fest General Admission – This ticket includes a custom Short’s Fest reusable cup and (6) tokens – $30
- Short’s Fest Pre-Party Ticket – All-inclusive ticket includes a six-pack of Shortsicle cans, a custom Short’s stainless camping mug, Short’s Fest sunglasses, a custom Short’s Fest reusable cup, (6) tokens, & early entry to the party starting at 4:00 pm! – $60
Awesome Band Lineup:
- TBD – Stay tuned for the official lineup soon!
Libations to Wet Your Whistle!
We will have one gourmet station, one regular beverage station, and have beers and ciders pouring from the Pull Barn. Tokens are required for all alcoholic beverages and can be purchased ($2.50 each) from roaming Token Salesmen or at the Short’s Mart tent. There will also be free water stations located around the fest grounds.
- 8 oz. regular or 6 oz. gourmet pours (or double your pour for 2 tokens!)
- Short’s Brews
- Starcut Ciders
- New specialty beers on draft, brewed just for the party!
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be available as well
Get to Know Your Short’s!
- We’ve had a lot of construction projects over the last year, so come reacquaint yourself with the place your favorite beer comes from! Tours start at 5:30 pm and will run every 30 minutes until 9 pm. Cost is (2) tokens. First come, first toured.
Tasty Awesome Grub!
Food trucks galore, with a variety of food available for purchase. Food will be available for purchase with cash and credit.
Those Darn (But Necessary) Rules
- Strictly 21+ only (no one will be admitted without proper ID, sorry kiddos & babies!)
- No outside food or beverage
- No glass of any kind (empty non-glass containers for water, or sealed (non-glass) bottles of water are OK)
- No illegal substances
- No pets
- No weapons
- No bad attitudes
- Smoking only allowed in the gated festival front area
- Re-entry will be permitted at the discretion of our staff & festival security
- Sorry, we do not allow refunds
For any questions concerning Short’s Fest ‘19 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (231)498-2300 x100