Location: Beer Liberation Park (aka our front lawn) at our Production Facility in Elk Rapids (211 Industrial Park Drive)
Saturday August 7th from 4 pm to 9pm
- We’re going to have grill master Chuck Diesel slinging SBC Beef (yup, fed with our very own spent grain) and maybe a few other food vendors
- Yard toss aka Crut’s Corn Hole
- Two new Rocking Boat Booths pouring all kinds of new and old SBC creations from our most recent batches to vintage beers we’ve stowed away
- Retail Beer and merchandise. Grab a t-shirt, tap handle or cold six pack on your way out
- Brewery tours with purchase of pint glass (3 tours available)
- DJ Huma-Fi and Master Dog Farm – scratchin some dank tunage
- $2.00 – 8 oz. pours in biodegradable cups (purchased with SBC wooden nickles!)
- Yacking it up with the SBC Crew!
- ID and wristband at the gate
- Picnic tables and porta potties for restin’ and digestin’
- Bring your suit and hit the beach across the street and head for the fireworks at 9:00
Note: the SBC brew crew will be sporting the boat booths in the ER parade Sat morning….