Nicie Week 2016
We may have dropped the “spicie,” but Nicie is back and ready for summer! In order to celebrate the rebrand of our summer seasonal we’re hosting our first ever Nicie Week with events in every region of our home state (yep, even the Upper Peninsula).
Nicie Week will officially kick off on Monday, May 23rd, but you can get your first taste of this summer Wheat Ale at the Short’s on the Road – Flint Tour May 18th & 19th or at both Ann Arbor Whole Foods locations on Saturday, May 21st.
Check the lineup below for a Nicie Week event near you!
5/23 – Nicie Tap Feature @ Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids, 7:00 am — Close
– Nicie Feature @ Stardust Lanes in Saginaw all week!
– Nicie Tasting @ Sicilianos in Grand Rapids 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
5/24 – Nicie Tasting @ Kap N’ Keg in Traverse City, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
– Nicie Feature @ Harry’s in Detroit, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
– Nicie Tap Feature @ Bill’s Beer Garden in Ann Arbor, 4:00 – 9:00 pm
5/25 – Nicie Tasting @ Big Ten Party Stores in East Lansing, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
5/26 – Nicie Bottle Feature @ Ludington Grill in Escanaba, all day
– Nicie Tasting @ Big Ten Party Stores Oades in Lansing, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
– Nicie Tasting @ Big Ten Party Stores Jolly Rd. in Okemos, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
5/27 – Nicie Tasting @ Holiday Market in Royal Oak, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
5/29 – Nicie Feature @ Riverwalk”Get Your Short’s out Party”, 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Stay tuned for more details and additional events.
P.S. Don’t worry out-of-state Short’s fans. Like our other seasonal releases, Nicie will be making the journey to your neck of the woods!